dishonest website

Infos motardes, réglementations, actualités...
panky
Votre Ducati : 1098 Streetfighter

Sujet : dishonest website

lun. 18 avr. 22 16:04

hello i'm panky
i would like to post an unpleasant experience with carbon4us here
Back in April, I had purchased carbon parts from Carbon4us. I was advised that some of the items I purchased was backordered, and will ship when they become available. Two months had gone by and I have not heard from them at all, so I emailed them to find out what's going on. Their reply was that they were not ready and were awaiting news from the supplier. Some time had gone by again and I emailed to inquire because no one contacted me regarding the order. I was advised the person handling my order had left the company and that a second staff will handle it from then on. They needed time to sort out the order, so they asked me to wait again. Obviously, they never contacted me again so I emailed yet again, asking when my order will ship. The manager said the order shipped awhile ago, but the tracking number was nowhere to be found. I then asked for the tracking number and the "second staff" said the manager is on vacation and will not be able to provide until he comes back. A week later, the manager was sick after coming back from his vacation, so the tracking number is still unknown. The next follow up email was not returned at all, so they started to play the silent game. I then asked a friend to call the company to inquire and the person on the phone said he didn't understand what my friend was saying. He told us to email for an inquiries, and yet we have not received any response up to this day(Christmas Eve 2021). I'm pretty sure everyone knows what the normal procedure would be like. You buy something, pay for it, they ship it and then provide a tracking number. There is nothing difficult to understand and it is not a difficult task for any company selling stuff over the internet.

I have not received any response since and nobody cares. As the dealer of many European brands, their way of doing business is unacceptable. It shouldn't happen, and it can't happen again. I'm posting my experience here, so that everyone who reads this knows what happened. If you decide to buy from them, you really need to think hard and weigh you options. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. Thanks for reading and good luck.
PS : until now this problem has not been solved :fulmine: :fulmine: :fulmine: :fulmine:

Dayak
Donateur 2021
Votre Ducati : 1200 Monster S
Votre 2ème Ducati (optionnel) : 955 Panigale V2

Sujet : Re: dishonest website

mar. 19 avr. 22 06:27

Hello,

Ton retour d’expérience confirme pas mal d’autres retours que tu peux trouver là

https://www.ducati-mania.com/viewtopic ... 26#p617126

Ils ne se font vraiment pas une bonne pub ….

Je ne commanderai probablement jamais chez eux.

Merci de ton info

GAGAPANIV4S
Ducati-Maniaque de plomb
Votre Ducati : 1103 Panigale V4 S

Sujet : Re: dishonest website

mar. 19 avr. 22 19:28

J'ai eu aussi une sale experience avec eux pour un sac a dos Ducati qu'ils n'avaient pas evidemment alors qu'il était soit disant dispo sur leur site, mais heureusement à force de les tanner, ils m'ont tout remboursé...je déconseille aussi :carton:

Revenir à « Le monde motard »